FORD BRONCO 2DR—Low-Profile STEALTH Roof Rack
Free Shipping to Lower 48
Ships in 3-4 Weeks
ROOF RACK INCLUDES:
· Removable Cross Bars (x2)
· Rear Ladder
· Free Shipping to 48 Contiguous States
Lights Sold Separately – VISIT LIGHTING PAGE
PRODUCT BUILT TO ORDER!
Do round lights work with the multi-light setup?
Yes, the multi-light/50″ can accommodate round lights from a variety of brands!
I am located in Canada, can I still place my order?
For the time being, go ahead and place your order. We will have to place the order through our distributor as we do not ship directly to Canada.
What are the elevation cross bars best used for?
We offer 60″ and 80″ elevated cross bars to accommodate for roof top tent’s, surfboards or, anything else you are wanting to place on your rack!
What is the quick release?
Our quick release allows the rack to sling backwards using our rotating towers to allow easier access to remove or alter roof panels or soft top.
What is the weight capacity of the rack when tilted back using the quick release?
When using the quick release, remove any roof top tent or extra heavy load barring products.
Can I remove the hard top panels while the rack is on?
Yes, the hard top Bronco panels are removable while the rack is in place!
Does the rack system come with the rear upper isolators? Can I remove them?
Yes, all Bronco rack systems come with the isolators. They can be removed but we advised against, as it allows the rack to keep from moving and hitting the vehicle or top while off-roading.
Do I receive a sunroof insert with my rack?
The 2door Bronco rack does not provide sunroof insert with purchase. You are able to add one to your purchase.
Ford Bronco 2DR – Low-Profile Stealth Roof Rack
· [GOBI Racks Unique Low-Profile Stealth Roof Rack] – Our Design meets the needs of those customer that require access to a garage structure or a car wash. Measurement taken from the bottom of the removable panel to the highest point of the GOBI Rack 12″ refer to image(s) above.
· [No Drilling Required] -Our patented no drill mounting system fits securely into manufacturer mounting points.
· [Fully Welded Mesh Platform] – Designed with style & durability to maintain a safe driving max load capacity of 300lbs. In addition, the static max load capacity easily holds up to 800lbs. Access your cargo quickly and easily with the bolt-on GOBI ladder which attaches directly onto the roof rack. Add the GOBI Sunroof Insert attachment to nearly double the roof racks’ cargo space.
· [High-Quality durable & Long-lasting] – The GOBI Rack manufacturing process includes an anti-rust undercoat and a black powder coat finish, providing many years of on & off-road use. GOBI Racks Non-Modular System – using the fewest number of screws for a long-lasting, noise-free roof rack. This is extremely important due to the vibrations a vehicle will experience on and off the road, which is why GOBI Rack are so popular. We still have GOBI roof racks on the road since the business was started over 20 years ago.
Each GOBI Rack is custom made to meet future lighting options and giving our customer an unmistakable GOBI look. Your Bronco 2DR Low-Profile Rack will come with all mounting hardware and easy-to-follow install instructions.